« All Events
NN PHX: “Three Things You Must Address Before Creating Your Next Talk”
October 22, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Free – $25
- You’re called upon to give a presentation about your business – GREAT! Now what? Sure, you are an expert in what you do but how can you best communicate that expertise and reinforce your brand? Ordinary speakers are confusing, often unprepared, and don’t represent their brand well. You can avoid these traps.
- By considering three simple things – before you draft any remarks or give any presentation – you will greatly improve the likelihood that your audience walks away with a favorable impression of you and your business. Even better, they will know exactly what you do and how you can help them.
- You’ve spent an enormous amount of time building your business. Now, spend some time crafting your message. Speaking is a powerful avenue to grow your business and speaking clearly can set up apart from your competition.
- In this seminar, you will learn:
- 1) The first question to ask when someone invites you to speak
- 2) 3 things you must decide before drafting any remarks
- 3) A tool for keeping your message focused
- Michele Trent is a Public Speaking Skills Coach. She helps people speak with confidence and create powerful presentations that are clear and memorable. Michele calls herself a “recovering Marketer” having worked 25 years in marketing for both non-profit and for-profit companies. During this time, she learned that whether you are selling yourself or selling a product, clear communication is the key. Michele is an Ultimate Speaking System certified coach, Coach & Trainer for The Speaking Group, and Phoenix Public Speaking. She’s a candidate for the National Speakers Association, a member of Toastmasters International, and part of the Phoenix Knowledge Network. She also co-hosts a weekly radio show on the Starworldwide Network.